fun game outdoor young kids, easy to fly Rainbow Kite lifetime warranty, Easter deals £8.77

Absolutely BRILLIANT kite!
I bought it for my three grandchildren not myself....honest!!ha
They have a video game with kites on and the little one, who is three, really lived that they were colourful and flew in the wind. I also thought it was a good thing to get them out in the fresh air. And so we did. It was a beautiful mid February, Tuesday afternoon. Sunny blue sky but not much breeze. We gave it a go anyway and we were not disappointed. I think the phrase is "up, up and away" it went on the slightest of breeze. I was very impressed and the boys had a fantastic time. It was the first time they'd flown a kite and it won't be the last. As we walked off the field in a rapidly darkening twilight they were already imagining "flying out kite" when we go to the Yorkshire coast in the summer.


Thank you for brining the joy to my heart

write By Mad Dave seller : Amazon.co.uk

 Buy it now  outdoor game young kids  at  Amazon UK
only Wednesday, 5 April 2017 - 11.59pm

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIMITED TIME DEALS: Philips Sonicare AirFloss Power Flosser with Bonus Nozzle, £34.99

INFO DEALS (PET) Whiskas Wet Cat Food 84x100g Pouch for 1+ Adult, Mixed Jelly £16.50