Fast Performance Memory Card SanDisk Ultra 128 GB SDXC Class 10 up to 80 Mbps £29.49

I bought this for an ageing DSLR of which this memory type (SDHC) is the fastest standard it supports.
I was actually surprised by the performance impact of this card on my camera as it has significantly reduced the delay between taking photos over the much older 10MB/s rated card I use using.
At 32GB I can take just over 1200 photos in RAW mode with my 10 Megapixel Pentax K10D, admittedly an old and outdated DSLR by now but if you're like me and have an older SDHC supporting camera that you're not quite ready to get rid of this is definitely the card to get as it's the largest capacity supported by SDHC and at 80MB/s it's damn near the fastest you can get too.
I'd highly recommend this for older cameras if you happen to have a newer camera which supports the newer SDXC standard then I would recommend getting one of those instead as not only are the capacities much higher but the speeds are aswell and if you have a very up to date camera with a very high megapixel count (16-24MP or more) then you'll definitely benefit from the higher throughput of those newer cards. 


Deal of the Day: £29.49 & FREE Delivery in the UK.
Deals end 23:59 Thursday, 6 April 2017 (BST) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIMITED TIME DEALS: Philips Sonicare AirFloss Power Flosser with Bonus Nozzle, £34.99

INFO DEALS (PET) Whiskas Wet Cat Food 84x100g Pouch for 1+ Adult, Mixed Jelly £16.50