LIMITED BARGAINS £64.99 for Oral-B Pro 6000 CrossAction Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush with Bluetooth Connectivity and Smart Series Powered by Braun (Packaging May Vary)

I was reluctant at first due to the heavy price tag, However thought to myself that this was an investment for my dental health, we spend so much on days out, meals and body scrubs, but why do we have a £2.50 toothbrush that manually does 450 rotations per 2 minutes when this toothbrush does over 63,000 per the two minutes.
In the week I have had my toothbrush, I set up a 2 week whitening goal using the 3D White brush provided, and guess what, its already working ts magic; along with Max white Colgate toothpaste too.

The Wireless timer is excellent in informing of the quadrant to brush, and a helpful yellow flash and brief second stop on the toothbrush tells you when the time is up for each of the quadrants.
The sensitive toothbrush is... well only if you REALLY need the sensitive toothbrush.

Overall, the brushes oscillate in a 10am to 2pm movement, however with having over 500 osicalltions per second, I could tell that the brush was acting in a circular motion as excess toothpaste was spinning round the brush in a circle.
I have instantly felt my dental health improve dramatically and the quality that I have felt improved.
Thus I would recommend to buy this product!.

AMAZON ONLINE SHOP
shared by DayUKDeals.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIMITED TIME DEALS: Philips Sonicare AirFloss Power Flosser with Bonus Nozzle, £34.99

INFO DEALS (PET) Whiskas Wet Cat Food 84x100g Pouch for 1+ Adult, Mixed Jelly £16.50